RAM’s team of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) professionals contribute knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of environmental, health, and safety in order to help maintain and promote sound health and well-being amongst employees, communities, and the environment in a manner that stands congruent with excellent ethical conduct.
All our HSE Professionals have post-secondary formal education and advanced training in health, safety, and environmental management. They are forward-thinking leaders and enterprising problem-solvers with tactical foresight, strategic vision and a proven record of upholding professional integrity and enhancing operations through the delivery of value-added policies, protocols, systems, and procedures.
- Pre-construction safety assessment/hazard review
- Safety compliance pre-qualification
- HAZOP Studies
- Safety Management System development
- Owner Representation/Prime Contractor
- Site Specific Safety Program development
- Contractor Safety Management Programs
- COR OHS Program Development
- Safety software assessment, selection and implementation