Supply Chain and Contracts Management
We lead full-cycle procurement activities including qualifying suppliers, tendering, contract negotiation conformance and award, administration, expediting, transportation and logistics, supplier performance management and purchase order close-out.
Once a contract is awarded, RAM ensures the requirements of the contract and the agreed terms are being upheld by each party.
- Ensure receipt of best value for all procurement activities in terms of balancing price, quality, availability, schedule and other considerations aimed at meeting project cost, schedule and quality
- Ensure all procurement activity complies with client-specific requirements, applicable laws, regulations, accepted business protocols, and professional ethics
Supply Chain and Contracts Management Services
- Bid Package consolidation and reviews
- Solicitation Posting, Management, and Closing
- Technical and/or Commercial Evaluations and Recommendations to Award
- Contract Negotiation, Conformance and Award
- Post-Award Contract Management including Close Out
- Expediting Services
- Management Contract Claims and Non-Conformances
- Relationship Management and Debriefing