The project consists of the construction of 13.6M liter underground water holding reservoir within Megan Anne MacDougal Park, in Surrey BC. The scope includes the construction of two reservoir cells, the main valve control chamber, access structures, and tie-ins to the Greater Vancouver Water District and City of Surrey’s systems. On completion of commissioning, the project will reinstate and remediate a local park and public use playground.
RAM was retained by Metro Vancouver to provide Construction Management services, including but not limited to:
- Acting as Construction Managers overseeing works on behalf of Metro Vancouver. Coordinating efforts between Metro Vancouver, their EOR, and the general contractor. Construction scopes each include Civil, Structural (both steel frame and reinforced concrete structures), Electrical and Mechanical work packages.
- Structuring RFI efforts between EOR and General Contractor and implementing document control procedures.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting. Providing analysis and commentary on General Contractors end-of-month schedule and budget submissions.
- Chairing and minuting Weekly Project Coordination meetings, weekly Construction Engineering Services meetings, weekly Environmental and Safety walks, and other meetings.
- Supporting Metro Vancouver and their EOR during commissioning efforts.
- Managing project close-out and handover of all QC records.