RAM’s inspectors worked on behalf of Metro Vancouver to protect Metro Vancouver’s assets and act in their interest during the City of Surrey’s multi-phased road widening project in Surrey, BC, including earthworks and roadworks activities in proximity to Metro Vancouver’s assets. RAM’s inspectors liaised with the City of Surrey, the Consultant Engineer of Record, the Metro Vancouver Project Engineer, and the Contractor, and prepared and issued daily inspection reports and photographs.
RAM’s inspectors were responsible for performing on-site inspection and coordination as owner’s representative for the following scope of work:
- Excavation and structural fill in close proximity to MV assets
- Installation of storm sewers that will parallel and cross MV assets
- Installation of settlement monitoring gauges
- Installation of electrical conduits that will parallel and cross MV assets
- Adjustments to Metro Vancouver appurtenances
- Storm sewer installation