Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Construction Management, Project Controls
The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (MoTI) led the Highway 91/17 Upgrade Project, to improve travel safety and efficiency by improving the existing Highway 91/17 and the 91 Connector. The brief scope of the upgrades was the construction of a new Highway 91 at the Nordel Interchange including upgraded ramps to and from Delta, Highway 91 Connector at Nordel Way intersection upgrades, a new interchange at Highway 17 and Highway 91 (Sunbury), and improvements to the River Road Connection.
RAM was retained by MoTI to complete Independent Engineer services, such as:
- Developing a Work Plan and Project Quality Plan.
- Reviewing the Contractor’s monthly progress draw and summary reports.
- Inspecting the Project work to confirm the Contractor’s progress.
- Producing monthly Eligible Cost Certificates and statement of work.
- Reviewing drawings and other design data, documentation, including Project Schedule and information related to the design, construction and completion of the Project work.
- Providing advice on, addressing inquiries with respect to, and investigating, any other matters arising related to the Project.
Read more about RAM’s role in the Highway 17 South Fraser Perimeter Road project.