IDL Projects Inc.
Pacific NorthWest LNG is a proposed natural gas liquefaction and export facility on Lelu Island within the District of Port Edward. The facility would liquefy and export natural gas produced by Progress Energy Canada Ltd. in northeast B.C. The facility represents an estimated $11 billion investment.
RAM was retained by IDL Projects Inc. to lead their technical and commercial submission packages to the Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) firms for their pricing of all civil works construction. The work included using HeavyBid estimating software to detail unit pricing including productions, crew buildup, equipment resources, and indirects. The total estimated value of work was over $500 Million with a range of scope including:
- Over 5 Million cubic meters of mass earthwork
- Potable water treatment plant and distribution system
- Upgrades to the Waste Water Treatment and collection system
- Portable water storage reservoir and pressure reducing valve
- Sewage pump station
- Marine & CN rail utility crossings
- Highway upgrades to Skeena Drive