Coast Tsimshian Northern Contractors Alliance Limited Partnership (CTNCA)
The Coast Tsimshian Northern Contractors Alliance Limited Partnership (CTNCA) is a multi-disciplined construction contractor in the North Coast of British Columbia, most specifically the traditional territories of the Metlakatla and Lax Kw’alaams First Nations. RAM was retained by CNTCA to complete a detailed estimate for the Fairview Terminal Expansion. The work included detail unit pricing from productions, crew buildup, equipment resources, and indirects. Prince Rupert Port Authority expanded Fairview Terminal wharf to 800m in length to enable an increase in throughout capacity to 1.2 mil TEU per annum. The project included both a northern and southern expansion of the terminal and comprised of:
- Site Clearing and Demolition
- Dredging and construction of a 155m long and 40m wide piled concrete wharf.
- Reclamation of 3ha of land at the north end of the terminal.
- Excavation/construction of a container park east of the terminal.
- Upgrade of rail capacity and installation of additional rails and cranes on the new wharf extension.