Providence Health Care
Recognizing the limits of the current 126 year old St. Paul’s Hospital, Providence Health Care acquired an 18.38-acre parcel of land in 2004 for a new hospital and health campus – the largest hospital redevelopment in BC history. The new St. Paul’s will include:
- Site Infrastructure (on-site and offsite) work required by the City of Vancouver including roads and site servicing, connection to a Neighborhood Energy Utility (NEU), resilience and sustainability infrastructure, and soils remediation.
- Core Hospital development of the Acute Care Centre and Outpatient Care Centre.
- Clinical Support and Research Centre.
RAM has been retained to provide Compliance Quality Monitor services on behalf of the Owner for the New St. Paul’s Hospital Project. RAM’s responsibilities include:
- Represent the Owner on all matters of Quality
- Review of all Quality Management, Design and Construction Documentation
- Identify Compliance Failure Events
- Performance of Quality Assurance Audits, as required
- Conduct Field Reviews and QA Inspections
- Oversee the determination and correction of deficiencies