RAM’s Engineers provide permanent and temporary design solutions for its clients. The scope of our services includes:
- Preliminary Design / Feasibility Studies
- Detailed Design
- Engineering Management
- Third-Party Stakeholder Coordination
- Tendering and Construction Support
- Field Inspections
- Testing and Commissioning
- Closeout and Handover
RAM’s Engineers monitor the contractors’ quality and verify construction is completed in accordance with the design and contract documents. Contractors’ requests for information and engineering queries are processed
in a timely manner and early rectification of issues are addressed promptly. The team is also responsible for timely production of as-built documentation.
Value Engineering and Value Enhancement
During project execution, RAM carries value engineering and value enhancement workshops to ensure the Owner achieves optimum value over the full life of the project. The process includes:
- Cost benefit analysis with all engineering discipline leads to evaluate potential cost savings;
- Process optimization to capture value improvement opportunities;
- Review applicable Codes & Standards for consistency and potential over-design across the entire scope of work;
- Life Cycle analysis of major equipment and structures to ensure opex and capex is optimized;
- Design infrastructures constructability reviews to determine cost and schedule savings;
- Review of modularization cost and schedule benefits.
The pre-commissioning team is responsible for the final testing and checking before handing over for commissioning, and training the Owner Operations group.